Friday, April 9, 2010

Convoy Ride



So I have finally started the Convoy ride. It was completely rebuilt by Bob's big boys and now Dianne Freakin' Facepainter and I are going to paint it. Here she is now laying on the etching primer.




Next, we painted the bottom white and put in the sky blue. I was going to project it but our projector's bulbs are both burnt out. We ordered some new ones that are supposed to get here today but this was yesterday and I was getting antsy. I decided to grid it out and draw it on. Then one of the carnies started bitching about how long I was taking and that I was a pussy and that he could just sketch it on himself if I would just give him a pencil. So I grabbed a piece of aluminum and taped a china marker to it (cause I'm a chinaman) and I just sketched it out on a stick. It seemed to work out pretty good. I had most of it sketched out by the end of the day.















And here we are at lunchtime It's coming along nicely!


4 comments:

loren said...

awesome... can't wait to see the finish!

ging said...

woah, what the hell is going on here.

awesome work!

Cesar said...

That is spectacular. I would like to see that droven around.

GoGo said...

Beauty.